I have developed and improved products at different stages, from conceptualizing a machine-learning product to optimizing the experience for millions of users and bringing products to new markets.
I have great vision and broad T-shaped expertise due to my experience with various industry verticals.
Data Product Owner,
• Report to CEO & managing partners;
• Oversaw product development from start to finish, ensuring that all stakeholders and cross-functional teams were kept informed;
• Clarified business requirements and led strategic Release Planning and tactical Iteration Planning sessions;
• Leading the R&D activity for the Data products;
• Developed roadmaps for all teams and projects to reach predictive velocities;
• Additionally, I built an agile development process for data scientists;
• Budgeting and allocating resources to a project;
• Working together with Talent Acquisition Manager to hire tech talents;
• Provided mentorship to team members.
• I successfully led and developed nine data science projects from various industries: EdTech, recommendation systems for offline events and MOOCs, predictive analytics for logistics, industrial production optimization, toxic content search, etc;
• ML project management methodology formed and executed;
• Built an internship and onboarding system for beginner data scientists, which allows quick recruiters, introduces new people to projects and grows within the company to the middle and senior levels.
Head of marketing & product,
IT Nova LLC
• Report to CEO & business owner;
• Led a cross-functional team of 7 individuals, while effectively managing a larger team of up to 25 employees through indirect supervision;
• Remote team management;
• Coordinate the full product-development life cycle;
• New features development and improvement of existing ones according to business needs;
• Developed product strategy (mission, strategic direction of development, market niches and client strategy);
• Tactics worked out (metrics, roadmap).
• I set up a system to handle churn rate, retention, and unplanned retention expenses. So the cost per client acquisition was lowered by 30%;
• Brought the product to several Asian markets, thereby increasing the company's income by 12% in 20 months;
• Suggested optimization of employee reporting resulted in a 10% increase in workers’ productivity.