I have developed and improved products at different stages, from conceptualizing a machine learning product to optimizing the experience for millions of users and bringing products to new markets.
I have great vision and broad T-shape expertise due to my experience with various industry verticals.
Lead Product Manager,
• Report to CEO & managing partners;
• Oversaw product development from start to finish, ensuring that all stakeholders and cross-functional teams were kept informed;
• Clarified business requirements and led strategic Release Planning and tactical Iteration Planning sessions;
• Held daily stand-ups, facilitated reviews, retrospectives, and planning;
• Developed roadmaps for all teams and projects to reach predictive velocities;
• Additionally, I built an agile development process for data scientists;
• Budgeting and allocating resources to a project;
• Provided mentorship to team members.
• I led nine data science projects from various industries: EdTech, recommendation systems for offline events and MOOCs, predictive analytics for logistics, industrial production optimization, and prohibited content search and classification;
• ML project management methodology formed;
• Raised two people from trainee level to senior and one person to middle data scientists;
Head of marketing & product,
IT Nova LLC
• Report to CEO & business owner;
• remote team management;
• coordinate the full product-development lifecycle;
• new features development and improvement of existing ones according to business needs;
• developed product strategy (mission, strategic direction of development, market niches and client strategy);
• tactics worked out (metrics, roadmap).
• I set up a system to handle churn rate, retention, and unplanned retention expenses. So the cost per client acquisition was lowered by 30%;
• brought the product to several Asian markets, thereby increasing the company's income by 12% in 20 months;
• Suggested optimization of employee reporting resulted in a 10% increase in workers’ productivity.